A NURTURING FLORAL FOR THE MIND & BODY.
Lavender is a favourite scent amongst essential oils. It has a refreshing aroma that brings relaxation and encourages compassion and gentleness.
Lavender essential oil gently cools and calms our spirits. A medicine cabinet in a bottle, Lavender is a must for the first aid kit. Lavender essential oil is popular for its relaxing and healing qualities, and has been known to improve sleep and general wellbeing.
- Helps tone and revitalise skin.
- Useful for all types of skin problems such as acne, oily skin, boils, burns, sunburn, wounds, psoriasis, lice, insect bites and stings.
- Helpful for muscular aches and pains.
- Provides a good quality of sleep. It has a calming and soothing effect on the nerves.
HOW TO USED
Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of essential oil to a diffuser. Close lid. Press "ON" and let the aroma fill the room.
Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break and relaxation.
Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- Topically: Mix 1 drop of chosen essential oil with 5ml carrier oil and apply to wrists, chest or back of the neck.
- Massage: Use a 2.5% dilution; 50 drops per 100ml carrier oil.
- Steam Treatment: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Place your face close to the bowl and cover the back of your head and bowl with a towel to trap the aromatic vapours.
For external use only. Not for ingestion. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from pets. For topical use, first dilute essential oil with carrier oil. Store in a cool, dry place. Please read the labels and instructions before use. If pregnant or nursing, consult with your health care provider before use.