SWEET & RE-ENERGISING FOR THE MIND & BODY.
This fruity citrus adds a sense of joy to any situation by helping lift a depressed mood or re-energise after periods of heavy work, prolonged stress and feelings of exhaustion. Grapefruit essential oil is considered an excellent antiseptic and can be used as a surface disinfectant or in the diffuser to help prevent the spread of airborne germs.
- Helps improve and uplift mood.
- Helps us into a clearer frame of mind.
- Helpful for oily skin complexions and congested skin.
- Excellent antiseptic
- Help improve sluggish digestion.
HOW TO USED
Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of essential oil to a diffuser. Close lid. Press "ON" and let the aroma fill the room.
Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break and relaxation.
Topically: Mix 1 drop of chosen essential oil with 5ml carrier oil and apply to wrists, chest or back of the neck.
Compress: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. For treating inflammation or to cool down use cold to room temperature water. For aching tight muscles use warm to hot water. Agitate a face washer in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply washer to the affected area. Repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up.
- Steam Treatment: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Place your face close to the bowl and cover the back of your head and bowl with a towel to trap the aromatic vapours. Caution due to risk of burns or scalding and keep eyes covered during treatment.
For external use only. Not for ingestion. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from pets. For topical use, first dilute essential oil with carrier oil. Store in a cool, dry place. Please read the labels and instructions before use. If pregnant or nursing, consult with your health care provider before use.