Is your Himalayan Salt are Really from the Himalayas?
Absolutely YES. 100% All of our Himalayan Mineral Crystal Salt and products comes direct from Khewra Salt Mine in Pakistan.
How does Salt Lamp Works?
When the bulb inside the lamp heats the Himalayan Salt, the salt releases negative ions – which counteract positive ions "Pollutants" in the air. So basically, Himalayan Salt Lamps are air purifier and helps to aid in Respiratory problems such as Asthma, Sinus and Allergies. Salt Lamps are also known to reduce symptoms in people with ASD and are also known to improve snoring and sometimes stop the snoring altogether. (read blogs to know more about the benefits of HEARTANDSALT lamps).
Do I need to turn ON my Salt Lamp at all times?
No. It is advisable to turn ON your salt lamp when you are at home. Like other electronics, But it is not advisable to leave it on when unattended and nobody's home.
When I'm at home, how long do I need to turn ON my Salt Lamp?
Turn on as long as you want, but take some time to turn it OFF to take some rest of the cords. Tip for preventing your salt lamps from sweating is to keep your lamp on for at least 16 hours a day, every day.
When I turn OFF my Salt Lamp, is it sweating or will melt to nothing?
Himalayan Salt Lamps, natural ability is to attract moisture from their surroundings and recycled it as a "Pure Clean Air". It has a hygroscopic properties which absorbs moisture specially in humid places, when it rains, or if you live near the beaches. That is why your Salt Lamp is sweating but NOT melting.
My salt lamp is turned on but it’s still crying?
When there is high humidity, salt lamps can still cry (condensate) a little bit while turned on. If this happens pat your lamp dry with a dry cloth.
How to Prevent my Salt Lamp From Sweating?
To prevent it from sweating, when turn OFF. Cover your Salt Lamp a cling wrap or place a plastic over it and tuck under the base of the lamp to stop the moisture from getting to it.
For extra measures, If you are going out for a long period of time. You can carefully pull the cord (with bulb) out from the bottom of the lamp to prevent moisture getting on to the cord and bulb. When you get home just take the plastic bag off and place the cord back inside your Lamp carefully.
How to Take Care of your Salt Lamp?
Since your Salt Lamp natural ability is absorbing moisture especially in humid conditions. The moisture can pool at the bottom of the lamp, when crystallization occurred, you will find a layer of white salt around the base of your lamp. carefully damp or wipe it in a clean cloth.
Your Salt Lamp life will remain for a long period of time as long as it is properly taken care of.
Is Salt Lamp Will Cost Too Much Electric Bill?
The bulb used in salt lamps is about 15 watts, it should not consume a lot of electricity.
Do USB Salt Lamps produce negative ions?
No. USB Lamps have a LED light bulb in them. LED does not produce heat. It is the heat from a Light Bulb which heats the salt which then produces negative ions to purify the air.
Why are my bulbs blowing?
The bulbs used in Himalayan Salt Lamps are meant to be in a stationary position. If they are moved suddenly or are exposed to vibration they are likely to blow. High humidity can also cause bulbs to blow.
If you have bulbs blowing regularly, here are some things to take into consideration.
- The globe is not quite screwed in firmly enough to touch both contacts.
- The globe is touching the inside surface of the lamp.
- The lamp is moved while the lamp has been on for a while.
- There is a large current drawing appliance on the same circuit that is turned on/off and there is a momentary power spike.
- There is excessive ‘micro vibration’ nearby like a TV too close.
- After a bulb has been changed the cord and bulb has been pushed too far to the top of lamp and is touching the salt.
- If the lamp has been turned off and it has ‘cried’ while been turned off and has not been wrapped up, salt may have cried onto the bulb which will cause it to blow.
Why Choose HEARTANDSALT?
Simply our mission: Is to deliver a genuine selection of Nature-Inspired gifts which will bring smiles, healing, and love that will definitely find a special place in the hearts of those you shared them with.
- Premium quality, carefully selected hand in hand with our business partners in Pakistan
- Beautifully packed with love in the Philippines
- We provide unmatched superior quality at the best possible fair prices for our valuable clients.
- Complete business certifications
- Trusted and Love by our clients
- Friendly and caring customer support
- Good after sales service
- The most high quality but affordable, Himalayan products available online in PH marketplace.
- 100% delivered happiness straight to your doorstep
- Customer Satisfaction: We always stand behind Our Products and We always listen to our customers.