A SOFT, SEDATING FLORAL FOR THE MIND & BODY.
Helpful during times of sorrow, grief and heartache, the scent of Rose will gently soothe the heart and uphold the spirit. With antidepressant and sedative properties, Rose can help ease our way through mood changes around cycles as well as maintain a regular menstrual cycle and help relieve cramping.
- A sedative, anti-depressant and aphrodisiac.
- Helpful during times of sorrow, grief and heartache.
- Help maintain a regular menstrual cycle and help relieving cramping.
- Beautiful to treat dry, inflamed and sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE
Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of essential oil to a diffuser. Close lid. Press "ON" and let the aroma fill the room.
Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break and relaxation.
Bath: Add up to 2 drops in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath.
Massage: Use a 1% dilution; 20 drops per 100ml carrier oil maximum. Peppermint has a strong aroma and powerful effect, therefore a small number of drops is enough to provide therapeutic effect.
- Compress: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. For treating inflammation or to cool down use cold to room temperature water. For aching tight muscles use warm to hot water. Agitate a face washer in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply washer to the affected area. Repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up.
For external use only. Not for ingestion. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from pets. For topical use, first dilute essential oil with carrier oil. Store in a cool, dry place. Please read the labels and instructions before use. If pregnant or nursing, consult with your health care provider before use.